I deliver engaging workshops, trainings, and retreats.
Is Your Content Making You Cry?
Are you overwhelmed by all of the things you are “supposed” to do for your business—from videos, to social media, to podcasts, to workshops? What if you didn’t do anything the experts are telling you that you HAVE to do, and you could still grow a thriving business?
In Shannon’s presentation, you will discover your unique Content Personality™ and learn how you can use the content you already have to build your brand and be a thought leader in your market.
- Find your unique Content Personality™ type so you can create branded content that is aligned with who you are and captivates the audience seeking the solution that YOU provide.
- Discover how Content Branding will create more time and freedom in your business, plus position you as a thought leader, without working harder.
- Learn how to create content as a Thought Leader, so you don’t become a “content robot” and look and sound like everyone else.
Hands-On Workshop Topics
Content Marketing YOUR Way
In this workshop, Shannon will help you discover how to create custom content to market your business, sell your services, and build a stronger brand presence. You will learn about the three pillars of content marketing and how to sell anything when you create content within these three pillars.
Note: The time needed for this workshop is a minimum of two hours and can be hosted either in-person or virtually. A minimum number of 6 paid participants is required.
Emotional Branding: Infuse Your Marketing With the Power of Your Story
In this workshop, Shannon will help you uncover and create engaging stories to use in your marketing, as well as how to position them to sell your products and services. You will learn how to take your prospective clients on a journey with you through the power of storytelling.
Note: The time needed for this workshop is a minimum of three hours and can be hosted either in-person or virtually. A minimum number of 6 paid participants is required.
What are the Differences Between Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats?
- Workshops are 2-4 hours in length and are suitable for community and women’s groups, and entrepreneurs.
- Trainings are offered in half-day or full-day sessions, involve complete immersion into a particular topic, and are offered to groups of employees or volunteers as a form of professional development.
- Retreats combine any of the two formats from above, but take place in a “get-away” location, affording participants the opportunity to focus completely on their writing for the duration of the retreat. Morning, afternoon, and evening writing sessions are created based on the topics of interest, and there is plenty of time allotted for individual writing. It all begins with you envisioning the perfect retreat location and theme for your organization or company!
The Next Step
- date and location of event
- event format
- audience profile
- topic(s) of interest
View my Speaker Sheet by clicking on the image below.
You will find a brief bio and a description of my most requested topics. Feel free to print this sheet for your reference.
Once you’ve taken a look, get in touch, and we will start planning an awesome experience for your association, conference, or group!
It was a no-brainer to have Shannon speak at my 3-day event for entrepreneurs and wow, did she deliver value! Feedback from the event places Shannon as one of the highlights for attendees. Not only is she an amazing speaker to work with behind-the-scenes, she is committed to serving the audience with stellar content. She’s a dynamic, authentic, and inspiring speaker with solid content that empowers your audience to learn something tangible, not just be inspired for a short time.
I’ve also hosted Shannon on virtual talks for my community and the energy, passion, and value she brings in person also transfers beautifully online.
If you are looking for a no-fluff, authentic, value-driven speaker who over-delivers and is amazing to work with, have Shannon be a part of your event. It’s been an absolute pleasure to have Shannon be a part of my events. My audience loves her and so do I!Angella Johnson