- Lodging at The Historic Warm Springs Lodge in scenic Perry County, PA. (Private and shared room options available.)
- Meals and beverages provided. (One night, Sexy Hubby and I will cook you a delicious vegan dinner. You and another retreat participant will even get the opportunity to let your inner chef run wild in the fully equipped, professional grade kitchen! Everyone will work together to prepare a meal during our retreat. It’s part of the creative process.)
- 3-days of in-depth training for YOUR Content Personality™ to bring out your Confident Expert, and tap into your creative genius.
- Special evening activities for you to let loose, relax, and enjoy all the countryside has to offer you.
- Lots of care and love from me and my team!
Meet Shannon & Minette
M. Shannon Hernandez is not your average entrepreneur. After a 15 year public teaching career, she jumped feet first into her journey as a business owner, and within just a few years, she had built a multi-six figure business.
A sought after expert in the world of content marketing and strategy, Shannon is known globally as the creator of the Content Personality Wheel. She is a voice and role model for Thought Leaders around the world, teaching them how to market their innovative ideas in a way that honors who they are and what they believe.
In 2016 Shannon founded The Content Strategy Academy, where she champions and rallies entrepreneurs, teaching them how to market their businesses from a place of intuition and integrity—and create a life they love waking up to every.single.day.
Shannon has been featured on CBS, ABC, The Boston Globe, The Huffington Post, FOX, and NBC. When she is not speaking and teaching globally, you will find her practicing yoga, snuggling her cat, hiking the hills of central Costa Rica, and whipping up new recipes in her kitchen, with her husband Michael.
Dr. Minette Riordan has always been a risk-taker, adventurer and curiosity seeker who is comfortable jumping feet first into new business endeavors. Her mantra is, “how hard can it be?” The answer: way harder than she anticipated but also more fun, more challenging and more fulfilling. Minette has built two successful businesses in the past 17 years and is in the process of launching two more. A true serial entrepreneur, she is passionate about helping other creative business owners to be more productive and more creative. When she’s not supporting her creative clients to build profitable businesses, you can find her in her art studio covered in paint, glue and glitter. She is a seeker, wanderer and adventurer who loves dragons and coffee. Learn more about her creative work at MinetteRiordan.com.