I deliver engaging workshops, trainings, and retreats.
My topics generally focus on:
- Content marketing as a way to build your brand and thought leadership platform
- Harnessing the power of digital storytelling to convey a brand’s story
- Brand voice and messaging
- Heart-centered copywriting that converts
My topics are fully customizable to your particular audience.
Most Requested Workshop, Training, and Retreat Topics
Is Your Content Making You Cry?
Hate blogging? Then stop! Hate creating videos? Then stop
Are you overwhelmed by all of the things you are “supposed” to do for your business—from videos, to social media, to podcasts, to workshops? What if you didn’t do anything the experts are telling you that you HAVE to do, and you could still grow a thriving business?
In Shannon’s presentation, you will discover your unique Content Personality™ and learn how you can use the content you already have to build your brand and be a thought leader in your market.
- Find your unique Content Personality™ type so you can create branded content that is aligned with who you are and captivates the audience seeking the solution that YOU provide.
- Discover how Content Branding will create more time and freedom in your business, plus position you as a thought leader, without working harder.
- Learn how Thought Leaders “do” content differently. It’s all about tapping into your intuition when it comes to content creation and getting out of “content robot” mode so you don’t look and sound like everyone else.
Digital Storytelling: Your Stories Matter in Business Writing
Regardless of age, gender, culture, or economic status, we are all connected through stories. When businesses use the art of storytelling to convey information for their products and services, they see results. Prospective clients want to know how the product or service being offered will solve their problems. They also want to hear from past clients who are satisfied because this act builds credibility and trust. What better way to deliver all of these necessary aspects than through storytelling?
- Create a profile of your target market and the specific words which speak to your audience.
- Explore pieces of your brand story which will relate to your target audience.
- Write several pieces which share your company’s products and services in compelling, story format.
- Learn how to use social media to harness the power of digital storytelling.
What are the Differences Between Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats?
- Workshops are generally 2-4 hours in length and are suitable for community and women’s groups, and entrepreneurs.
- Trainings are offered in half-day or full-day sessions, involve complete immersion into a particular topic, and are offered to groups of employees or volunteers as a form of professional development.
- Retreats combine any of the two formats from above, but take place in a “get-away” location, affording participants the opportunity to focus completely on their writing for the duration of the retreat. Morning, afternoon, and evening writing sessions are created based on the topics of interest, and there is plenty of time allotted for individual writing. It all begins with you envisioning the perfect retreat location and theme for your organization or company!
The Next Step
- date and location of event
- event format
- audience profile
- topic(s) of interest