I deliver engaging workshops, trainings, and retreats.
Is Your Content Making You Cry?
Hate blogging? Then stop! Hate creating videos? Then stop
Are you overwhelmed by all of the things you are “supposed” to do for your business—from videos, to social media, to podcasts, to workshops? What if you didn’t do anything the experts are telling you that you HAVE to do, and you could still grow a thriving business?
In Shannon’s presentation, you will discover your unique Content Personality™ and learn how you can use the content you already have to build your brand and be a thought leader in your market.
- Find your unique Content Personality™ type so you can create branded content that is aligned with who you are and captivates the audience seeking the solution that YOU provide.
- Discover how Content Branding will create more time and freedom in your business, plus position you as a thought leader, without working harder.
- Learn how to create content as a Thought Leader, so you don’t become a “content robot” and look and sound like everyone else.
Hands-On Workshop Topics
Content Marketing YOUR Way
How would your business (and life!) change if you were creating content that was completely aligned with your personality and allowed you to step out of the shadows and share your brilliance with the world? Marketing your business should be FUN, should leave you feeling empowered, and should be attracting ideal clients to you–without the energetic and emotional drain. It’s time to let go of everything you’ve ever learned about content marketing–and start doing it YOUR way!
In this workshop, Shannon will help you discover how to create custom content to market your business, sell your services, and build a stronger brand presence. You will learn about the three pillars of content marketing and how to sell anything when you create content within these three pillars.
Note: The time needed for this workshop is a minimum of two hours and can be hosted either in-person or virtually. A minimum number of 6 paid participants is required.
Emotional Branding: Infuse Your Marketing With the Power of Your Story
Storytelling is one of the most powerful ways to breathe life into your brand–and it is a crucial component to your content marketing strategy. When you use authentic, inspirational, and creative stories to market your products and services, you take your target audience on an emotional journey and share a unique experience with them. It’s no secret that how people feel about your brand determines whether they buy from you or not. How can your personal stories get the right clients to purchase?
In this workshop, Shannon will help you uncover and create engaging stories to use in your marketing, as well as how to position them to sell your products and services. You will learn how to take your prospective clients on a journey with you through the power of storytelling.
Note: The time needed for this workshop is a minimum of three hours and can be hosted either in-person or virtually. A minimum number of 6 paid participants is required.
What are the Differences Between Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats?
- Workshops are generally 2-4 hours in length and are suitable for community and women’s groups, and entrepreneurs.
- Trainings are offered in half-day or full-day sessions, involve complete immersion into a particular topic, and are offered to groups of employees or volunteers as a form of professional development.
- Retreats combine any of the two formats from above, but take place in a “get-away” location, affording participants the opportunity to focus completely on their writing for the duration of the retreat. Morning, afternoon, and evening writing sessions are created based on the topics of interest, and there is plenty of time allotted for individual writing. It all begins with you envisioning the perfect retreat location and theme for your organization or company!
The Next Step
- date and location of event
- event format
- audience profile
- topic(s) of interest