Nourish your body and spirit.
There’s something profound about sharing a meal with interesting people. And…I think our society has missed out on how powerful it is to sit down and commune with one another. It’s easy to get caught up in the rush of everyday life. And when restaurants want to turn tables quickly, this encourages rushed, thoughtless meals and missed connections.
In Italy, for instance, meals aren’t just a time to enjoy delicious food, they are an entire experience of community. The environment is more relaxed and the servers don’t rush you out the door so they can seat more diners. People have as much time as they need to connect and have meaningful conversations.
Even though restaurants generally operate differently in the States, I want to capture that sense of community–and help facilitate connections that last long after the meal is over.
Connection. Relationships. Community.
You can not build a thriving business in a vacuum. Connecting with other business owners is essential, but I’ve noticed that so many networking events are lacking in what we truly need to thrive in our businesses and lives.
I am a powerful community builder online, and I want to channel that superpower into a meaningful face-to-face community of people who want to make a positive impact in the world right here in New York City! This is why I am so passionate about hosting regular dinners for Founders & CEOs.
The goal for The Founders Dinner is for you to connect more deeply with yourself, as well as embrace the opportunities that open up around the dinner table.
- Deep lasting friendships
- Important realizations
- A feeling of having found your peeps
- New professional collaborations
- More self-love and acceptance
- Shifts in thinking and ways of being
- Serious communication and relationship upgrades
Ready to join me for this delicious, one-of-kind experience?
Here are the details you need to know before making your RSVP:
- Each dinner is reserved for up to 8 CEOs and Founders.
- Each dinner has a specific theme for deep, rich conversations.
- This dinner is not the place to sell or pitch your products or services. We are gathering to connect on a much deeper level. Your confirmed seat at the table is an acknowledgment that you will contribute to the collective conversation.
- The Founders Dinner is $125 and is all-inclusive of a three course meal + alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages + deep conversation and connection. If you cancel your RSVP, your money will not be refunded. (See sample menu here.)
- Your next step is to RSVP by filling out the questionnaire and making your payment.