Dedicate a week to building powerful relationships, nourishing your soul, and bringing your next project to life.
Pura Vida: “Full of Life.”
February 6-12, 2020
Gift yourself a week to work on your next project.
Imagine yourself in a tropical paradise; breathtaking sunrises over the black sand beach, exotic birds singing in the trees, the sun on your skin. Everything around you revitalizes and expands your mind and soul.
Imagine what you could do in this kind of environment. What brilliance could you bring to life in this place of beauty, freedom, and space?
The possibilities are boundless:
A book? Your signature speech? Your next online course or membership platform? Planning a retreat for your peeps? A kickass customer-experience journey for your clients? Recommitment to your creative practice? Something new you hadn’t expected? You might be delightfully surprised at what you can create in such a magical place!
This is where your brilliance, dreams, and creations emerge into the world!
During our week in Costa Rica, you will have the luxury of making significant progress on your next project–in a beautiful setting and in top-notch accommodations–all of which are sure to inspire you.
Each day there will be a dedicated block of time for you to emerge into your creative zone and give attention to your project. Throughout the week, we will also gather in Peer Circles to share and receive feedback. As a creative entrepreneur, you know that being in conversation with others helps you develop your ideas and encourages new idea creation.
You will also meet with me (1:1) during the week for a Laser Session focused on your project. I will share my expertise and insight, as well as help you think more deeply about what you are creating and how to use it for maximum impact and exposure for your brand.
Nourish Your Soul.
Poolside cocktails. Round-the-clock room service. Exquisite food. Naps on the beach. Spa treatments. Casual dining. Upscale dining. All-inclusive resort activities. Your retreat. Your way. <3
During your free time, you have total choice in how to best nourish your soul. Your body will rejoice in all the choices!
Build powerful relationships.
We know we can’t grow and make our biggest impact in isolation. Everything changes when you immerse yourself in a different environment and surround yourself with people who hold you in a new possibility. Who love you. Who want the best for you. Who have your back and want to see you succeed. This is what community and relationship building is all about!
During this week, you will form deep bonds and friendships with your colleagues. Strategic partnerships and joint ventures are possible. Referral buddies and accountability partners naturally form. Business is joyful when we have people in our inner circle who are cheering us on!
This retreat is a life-changing, soul-nurturing immersion that will change your business, expand your vision, and enhance your life.
Are You Ready?
Watch your invitation here:
This retreat is for the entrepreneur who is:
- Ready to expand your business vision.
- Excited to bring your next project to life.
- Thrilled at the idea of getting together with like-minded peeps who will support you and your growth.
- Ready to nourish your body and soul in an ultra-luxury environment.
- Excited about collaborating with others and offering valuable input to your peers.
Testimonials from Emerge attendees:
- Private transportation to and from the Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica Resort and Liberia airport.
- All training sessions and workshops, including two virtual masterminds prior to departure.
- One-day cultural excursion (this is optional-you can participate if you’d like!)
- Private luxury bedroom and bathroom with view of the tropical garden from your private balcony.
- All meals and beverages at the Luxury Resort.
- Wide variety of activities onsite during your free time.
- Extra details about meals and onsite activities are listed below.
The retreat schedule gives you time in the morning to enjoy breakfast on your own. Most lunches are on your own, and I encourage you to connect with other participants and enjoy a meal together. Dinners will be a mix of group dinners and free-time dinners.
You’ll be able to indulge in an array of international cuisines at three à la carte restaurants, one buffet and a café or sneak away for a romantic meal in your suite with 24-hour room service. Your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include all meals and premium beverages.
24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Market Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Project Planning & Pre-Retreat Support
Entertainment and Activities:
- Theme nights: Beach Party, Karaoke, and Shows
- Beach walks
- See wildlife on property like monkeys and birds
- Water aerobics
- Cooking lessons
- Beach volleyball
- Yoga class
- Water volleyball
- Water Polo
- Snorkel Tour
- Tennis Courts
- Wine tastings
- Rum tastings
- Bocce ball
- Horse shoe games
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Non-motorized water sports
- Casino (nearby)*
- Golf (nearby)*
This is not a retreat with every second scheduled so you go home needing a vacation.
The retreat has been designed to give you the time and space to work on your next project. In addition, we will gather as a group for powerful hands-on focus sessions related to your project, as well as in Peer Feedback Circles, so you can run your ideas by people who will help you develop and expand them further. You will also experience lots of solo time to recharge and relax, group time to hang at the swim-up bar at the pool, and the space to enjoy the incredible amenities the resort has to offer.
You’ll walk away from this transformative experience recharged with a much bigger vision for your life and business–and having made significant progress on the project that matters to you.
Thursday, February 6: Arrival Day
After your greeting at the pristine property, you’ll relax in your private cabin or take a stroll of the venue grounds before our group dinner– where you’ll meet everyone and our magical connections begin.
I have a few surprises up my sleeve for you as a token of my gratitude for you choosing you and attending this retreat.
Friday, February 7: Project Introduction & Intention-Setting
Saturday February 8: Dream Bigger
After lunch, we’ll meet for our group session that will expand what you think is possible for your project. It’s time to dream big and think about your impact!
Sunday, February 9: Cultural Excursion Day
Dinner this evening will be in small Peer Circle Groups, where you will share your project progress, ask for input and ideas, and provide feedback to others. This time is all about connection, masterminding, and breakthroughs.
Monday, February 10: Global Presence and Visibility
In our morning training today, you’ll create your game plan of how you are sharing your message, using your Content Personality™, and how you will get the word out on a bigger scale about your business, so you can captivate audiences around the globe.
After such a rich morning, you’ll enjoy time in the afternoon and evening to work on your project, connect deeper with your colleagues, and dine at one of the restaurants onsite.
Tuesday, Febraury 11: Peer Circles & Celebration Night
Our final group dinner will be a true celebration! Cheers!
Wednesday, Febraury 12: Departure Day
Your Next Step:
It’s time to register! You can do that by clicking the button below.
Testimonials from Emerge attendees:
Meet Your Host
Frequently Asked Questions
What airport do I fly into?
Is there someone who can help me with flight arrangements?
If you need assistance with your flights, please contact Natalee Fox directly. She can be reached at (801) 713-9955, or through email at email@example.com.
If you book your own flights, you must still provide your entire flight itinerary to Natalee for your airport transfers. *Flight details must be submitted NO LATER than 12/29/19. We want to make sure everyone is accounted for.
Can I extend my stay?
Single Occupancy = $381 per night
Double Occupancy = $478 per night/$239 per person
Can I bring my kids or spouse?
This retreat is for you and your business; however, if you wish to bring your spouse or significant other you may do so. The cost for the second person in your room is $1500 and must be confirmed and paid for by 11/15/19. This additional fee does NOT cover any additional nights you wish to extend before or after the retreat.
I highly encourage you to have a distraction-free experience and honor this time away to focus on you and your project. If you would like your spouse or partner to attend, there will be plenty of time outside of our daily sessions to enjoy his or her presence. He/she is welcome to enjoy the resort and activities on-site while you are in retreat sessions, as well as meet us for group meet-up times and during free-time.
What should I pack for my time in Costa Rica?
- Casual/Comfortable Clothes – For Travel on your flights, and personal downtime at the resort
- Resort Attire for Dinner at Ala Carte Restaurants – No bathing wear allowed in eating areas
- Hat – Sun Hat or Cap
- Bathing Suit
- Swim Shoes/Flip Flops
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Bug Spray
- Sun Screen
- Camera/Video Recorder *Not required
- Travel Documents
- Dinner/Restaurant Attire: No Swimwear. No Shorts allowed. Capris are fine. Bring a shawl or sweater to cover your shoulders. It is cooler in the restaurants.
- Binoculars *Not required
- Journal – Please bring a personal/new journal to start while in Costa Rica
If I pay for the retreat, and decide I can’t go, what happens?
I want to extend my stay and travel around Costa Rica. Can I get assistance with this?
Yes! Please contact our Travel Concierge, Natalee, she can assist you with all of your arrangements and itinerary! She can be reached at (801) 713-9955, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of projects have peeps worked on in the past?
Projects vary -that’s the beauty of this retreat. You get to choose a project(s) that matters to you. Here are some past projects retreat attendees worked on:
- prototype for a Cultural Myth Doll series
- connecting with creativity – watercolors and paint time
- outline for a new book
- conceptualize a game that creates scenarios about being/not being a victim to be played at the dinner table
- create a 60 day program around mastering money
- create an “exploding box” to use with clients
- 1 year marketing plan for gemstones and jewelry
- convert a newly purchased hotel to a 13 room B&B – ideas for themes and customer experience
- increase engagement and list building
- revamping website to become more a destination
- designing a summer program for kids about staying true to who they are
- develop a marketing strategy for a FB group
- create the welcome sequence for a new optin
- create a marketing plan to build a book platform
- reignite and jump start creative and visual soul – bringing art supplies